Registration for Precollege Courses
Students are invited to register using FITís new Precollege online registration system.
- Select the age-appropriate program from the left-hand navigation (High School or Middle School).
- Select the term of interest (fall, spring, summer). A list of courses will appear.
- When registration is open, you'll see REGISTER next to each course title. Click on REGISTER to enter our online registration system.You'll need your credit card to complete the transaction.
- Follow the prompts to place your course in the shopping cart, submit your student information, and then pay. It's that easy!
On Saturday, June 20th, we end our 100% refund period and find that we do have last-minute withdrawals. We recommend that you fax us a completed mail/fax Registration Form and Payment Form and fax to 212-217-7964 between June 22nd and June 25th.
Late Registration has ended at 4pm on June 25th. Please visit our website in August for information on our fall Programs.
If you are unable to find a seat in FIT's Precollege Programs, please visit the website www.summeroncampus.com to find other institutions that offer similar summer programs for teens. Thank you.
Additional Registration Information:
- Program Dates
- Login Issues and Technology Troubleshooting
- Mail/Fax Registration and Payment Form
- Course Change (Add or drop a course)
- Refund Policy and Form
- Financial Assistance Scholarship Opportunities
- Is there a WAITLIST for Precollege Programs?
For assistance with online registration, please email email@example.com or call 212 217.4630