Gladys Marcus Library
BORROWING, RENEWALS AND FINES
Please refer to this webpage - http://www.fitnyc.edu/library/loans - for details of loan periods with links on the side about fines, borrowing privileges, etc.
Rules of conduct for all Library users:
- Eating and drinking are not allowed on the 4th or 6th Floors.
- Keep noise to a minimum. Personal computing devices should be muted or used with headphones.
- Cell phones should be turned off or set to vibrate. Please make or receive calls only in stairwells, the lobby, or outside the Library.
- Cords for electronic devices should not cross aisles or obstruct walk ways.
- Use of spray paints and chemical fixatives is strictly forbidden in the Library. Spray rooms are available on the 6th floor of the D Building.
STOLEN OR DAMAGED MATERIALS
Theft or mutilation of library materials is a major offense and will result in disciplinary action, which may include suspension or expulsion from the College, other sanctions, and possibly legal action. In addition, the person will be held financially accountable for replacement of the materials.