Deadline for Fall 2012: Monday, June 11, 2012; 3:00PM
1. Print the visa checklist and instructions (.pdf) - read each step carefully before you begin!
2. Print the following .pdf forms:
- Visa Application
- Visa Application Answer Sheet
- Affidavit of Insurance
- Affidavit of Support
- Affidavit of Self-Support
- Sample Bank Letter (bank statements are not allowed)
3. Find an Italian Consulate
- If you are a U.S. citizen living within the assigned New York jurisdiction, you may submit all documentation to the Office of International Programs. You may be represented by your study abroad advisor.
- If you are a U.S. citizen, the Italian Consulate in New York, NY will accept your application if you live in New York state, Connecticut, or in the following New Jersey Counties: Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union, Warren.
- If you are a U.S. citizen outside the New York jurisdiction, find your consulate by visiting http://www.ambwashingtondc.esteri.it/.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen and you are applying for a visa from outside the United States, visit http://www.esteri.it/.