- Program Description
- Budget Information
- Course Information
- Academic Calendar
- Field Trips
All applicants to the International Fashion Design BFA program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have been accepted into the BFA Degree Program (3rd or 4th year).
- Eligible students must obtain academic advisement and approval from their department Chairperson/Advisor.
- Minimum 3.0 grade point average.
- Have completed one semester of Italian.
- Be eligible to register for and complete 12 credits for each semester you participate in the program
- Be able to live in Milan for the entire academic year
- Be eligible to register and complete a minimum of 12 credits if you go abroad.
- Be qualified to obtain a Study Visa for Italy.
Fashion Design in Milan Knitwear Curriculum
Fashion Design in Milan Sportswear Curriculum
FIT in Milan Financial Budget Sheet
2015/16 Academic Calendar
Temporary housing is made available for the first month's stay in Milan at the Galileo Galilei Residence Hall. The Office of International Programs will help you reserve your stay. Students have the option of remaining there for the entire academic year or, can make their own arrangements with other suggested Politecnico di Milano residence halls. Many student also choose to lease apartments in and around Milan. Housing assistance will be given at orientation upon arrival in Milan.
FIT in Milan Photo Gallery
Field Trip Photo Gallery