Winter Closing Information
The College will be closed from the close of business, Friday, December 21, 2012 and resume regular operations on Wednesday, January 2, 2013.
How to make up the three weekdays between Christmas and New Year’s holidays- December 26th, 27th and, 28th :
- After reviewing work schedules with their supervisor(s), full-time employees will complete a Work Schedule Make Up Form and submit it to their supervisor(s). Supervisors will then submit their employees’ forms to the Office of Human Resources by the week of February 4, 2013.
- If full-time employees are not making up the three days, they will charge their available time banks. Use the Leave Reporting Deduction Information for instructions.
- Part-time employees may make-up hours missed unless the employee chooses to forfeit their regularly scheduled work hours for that week. After discussing work schedules with their supervisor(s), part-time employees may make-up hours missed through January 31st.
2012-2013 Winter Forms:
- Leave Reporting Deduction Information
- Work Schedule Make Up Form