Strategic Planning: 2012-2020
To facilitate this process, the College engaged the firm, Anthony Knerr and Associates (AKA), to guide the strategic planning and mission review activities, which followed a process similar to the one that was so successful in the development of the 2004 strategic plan—inclusive, valued all voices, and sought common consensus. Outreach included one-on-one interviews, dinner dialogues, focus groups, and roundtables. There were also subcommittees and advice gained from industry and all other relevant external constituencies.
On this website you will find:
- President Brown’s strategic planning updates to the community;
- information about AKA;
- list of Planning Council members;
- list of subcommittees and their members;
- timeline of the strategic planning and mission review process; and
- other information relevant to the strategic planning and mission review process.