Non-FIT Intern Check-In Information
Due to construction across the street from Kaufman Hall only 1 lane will be available for move-in. To keep lines at a minimum and to facilitate a smoother check-in please arrange your check-in by the schedule listed below.
- Last Names beginning with A-N: Check-in between the hours of 10AM-1PM
- Last Names beginning with O-Z – Check-in between the hours of 1PM-4PM
**THERE WILL BE NO CHECK-IN BEFORE OR AFTER THE ABOVE NOTED TIMES
PLEASE EMAIL US IF YOU DO NOT PLAN TO CHECK-IN ON MAY 27, 2013 TO MAY 28, 2013 AT email@example.com. All check-in is Monday-Thursday, 10 am to 4 pm. Enter “Late Check-in” in the email subject line.
- You MUST present a picture ID at check-in. We will accept a driver's license, passport or a non-drivers ID
- You will receive your room number, your mailbox number, your roommate assignment and visitation card upon arrival. Assignments will not be distributed prior to arrival.
- You will be required to take an FIT picture ID immediately after check-in.
- If you arrive by car you must have 2 people to assist you. NO CHILDREN PLEASE.
ONCE ON 31 STREET PLEASE:
- UNLOAD THE CAR IMMEDIATELY (MOVE-IN CARTS ARE LIMITED. PLEASE BRING A CART OR DOLLY FROM HOME).
- ONE PERSON MUST MOVE THE CAR TO ANOTHER STREET OR A PARKING LOT.
- ONE PERSON MUST STAY WITH YOUR POSSESSIONS WHILE YOU CHECK IN.
Individuals with QUALIFIED DISABILITIES, who require modification to the move-in procedures and schedule, are urged to contact the Residential Life Department at 212- 217-3900 as early as possible to make special arrangements. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org