BEFORE YOU SELECT A BLOCK OF MAJOR COURSES
- View blocks available to your major in MyFIT
- Review the instructions to select a block online
- Check for holds in MyFIT and resolve with the appropriate department if needed
- Confirm your major and semester status as stated on the email sent to you
SELECT A BLOCK
Follow the instructions to select a block starting on the day and time stated on the email sent to you.
* If you have a HOLD on your account, you will NOT have access to select a block until the hold has been removed. If holds are not resolved and you do not select a block before the last day you will have to register for each course in the block individually during priority registration.
* If there is only one block available to your major/semester, you must select the block as acknowledgment that you agree to be registered for the next semester.
* You must select your block before the last day of block selection access. If you do not do so, a block will NOT be selected for you by the Registrar’s Office and you will have to register for each course in the block individually during priority registration. Click here to see Block Selection Access Times.
* You will not be registered for any course(s) in the block that are currently in progress or have already been successfully completed.
* You will be contacted at your FIT email address if there are any problems regarding your registration.
AFTER YOU SELECT A BLOCK
- View your schedule on MyFIT (available approximately 1 week after you select your block)
- Register for Liberal Arts and/or elective courses on your priority registration date.
Email assistance is available at FIT_Registrar@fitnyc.edu In-person assistance is available in the Registrar's Office in Feldman Center Room c158, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 9AM – 4:45PM and Thursday 9AM – 6:45PM.