First Annual Symposium on Omni Retailing
Thursday, April 3, 2014
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
John E. Reeves Great Hall
**Registration has Closed**
The Symposium on Omni Retailing will serve as a think tank on the topic of Omni Retailing. The symposium will include presentations by retail business leaders on best practices and future implementation.
Peter Nordstrom, Executive Vice President and President-Merchandising, Nordstrom Inc.
- Jean-Marc Bellaiche, Senior Partner and Managing Director, The Boston Consulting Group
- David Cox, Global Business Manager, Microsoft-BOA
- Katia Beauchamp, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Birchbox
Other Scheduled Activities
- Panel discussion and Q&A with the symposium presenters
- Research Findings: a team of FIT students will present their independent research on "The Future of Omni Retailing through the Eyes of the Millennial Generation"
About the Symposium
The symposium grew out of a new course that is being offered in Fashion Merchandising Management called "Merchandising for Omni Retailing." The course was written by Professor Jean Jacullo and partners with retailers including Brooks Brothers, Express, Gilt Groupe, J.Crew, Macy's, Nordstrom, and Urban Outfitters. The symposium is sponsored by the Jay and Patty Baker School of Business and Technology.
More details about the symposium will posted on this site as they become available.