Mandatory Child Sexual Abuse Reporting and Prevention
All members of the FIT community have the responsibility to conduct themselves appropriately with any child visiting the FIT campus or participating in college-related programs and activities. This policy further requires any member of the FIT community who interacts with, supervises, chaperones, or otherwise oversees children in programs or activities at the college or sponsored by the college, to immediately report incidents or suspicion of sexual abuse of children under the age of 17. The policy insures that reporters should not be subject to retaliation.
Entities Affected by this Policy
- All members of the FIT community who interact with, supervise, chaperone, or otherwise oversee children in programs or activities at the college or sponsored by the college
- All other members of the FIT community
- Responsible Administrator(s): Director of Compliance
- Responsible Office(s): Planning, Assessment and Compliance
- Date Issued: March 2014
- Contacts: Director of Compliance
View Official Policy*
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.