In order to attend classes, students are required to provide proof of immunity against measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR). Students born prior to January 1, 1957 are exempt from these requirements and must provide proof of date of birth (e.g. driverís license, birth certificate or passport). All college and university students enrolled for at least six (6) credit hours or the equivalent per semester are required to provide information regarding meningococcal disease and MMR vaccination(s). Students are allowed 30 days from the date of enrollment to present certification of adequate immunization. Students who fail to comply or show good faith efforts to comply with the certification procedure may no longer continue their enrollment at the campus and will not receive a refund.
Who Should Read This Policy
· All FIT students enrolled for at least 6 credit hours or the equivalent
- Responsible Administrator(s): Assistant Vice President and Dean of Students, Director of Health Services
- Responsible Office(s): Health Services
- Date Revised: July 2014; Date Issued: 2006
- Contacts: Director of Health Services
View Official Policy*
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.