Aramark Food Services provides full-service catering for your event. Services range from a simple continental breakfast, to a buffet lunch, snacks to formal dinner service, all prepared on site. To view catering menus, visit www.fit.campusdish.com. China, linen, alcohol, wait staff, and coatroom attendants are also secured through Aramark. Alcohol is only permitted at events with prior approval and where all guests are over 21 years of age. Payment for catering is payable by credit card only; VISA and Mastercard are accepted.
FIT offers the following equipment free of charge for your event. All FIT equipment must be operated by authorized FIT personnel. Should additional equipment be required that is not in the FIT inventory, it can be obtained. Fees for additional equipment are based on equipment costs. Arrangements may be made to bring in your own equipment, provided that it is compatible with FIT systems.
- Podium with microphone
- Standing floor
- Handheld wireless
- Mac laptop
- PC laptop
- Clients may bring their own laptops, but must bring their own adapter to interface with FIT's VGA ports on the projector. FIT has cabling, but not adapters.
- Portable system
- CD player
- Tape player
- Morris W. and Fannie B. Haft Auditorium soundboard: Soundcraft GB-8, 32 channel
- Katie Murphy Amphitheatre soundboard: Soundcraft K-2, 24 channel
- In-house lighting designer
- Basic lighting package provided in the Haft Auditorium and the Katie Murphy Amphitheatre
- House lights in the Reeves Great Hall include four different pre-set looks