Upon Graduating from the program, students will be able to:
• Create original exhibition concepts that drive the narrative design experience, and illustrate those concepts in the form of a conceptual bubble diagram including key and supporting information.
• Interpret an exhibition’s content with accuracy and in a manner that is appropriate to the needs of the audience, client, venue, and illustrative of the narrative form.
• Demonstrate an awareness of and ability to research an exhibition’s various audience types, its client, and the unique qualities and regulations of the exhibition’s site.
• Render and graphically brand an exhibition environment that is comprehensive and highly experiential, meeting the project’s audience, educational and design experience goals.
• Generate print, digital and 3 dimensional materials that clearly communicate an exhibition’s structural, graphic and multimedia design elements, as well as the exhibition’s narrative dynamic and tone.