Skills and techniques developed in Ladies Tailoring may be transferred to other areas of fashion apparel. Upon successful completion of the program students will receive a Certificate of Competency in Ladies Tailoring Techniques. Students will be able to:
- Develop basic hand and machine skills as applied to ladies garment construction;
- Evaluate fabrics and their working properties;
- Select the proper trimmings and notions for skirt to be constructed;
- Perform fabric hand cutting procedures;
- Develop an awareness of quality ladies garment construction; and
- Complete a ladies tailored skirt.
Curriculum (10 credits):
Have further questions?
- Request more information about this certificate program
- View current course offerings
- Tuition & fee costs (multiply your tuition rate by the number of credits above)
For course specific information contact:Barbara Seggio, advisor
Business and Liberal Arts Center, Room B719