Almost anyone can register for credit and non-credit courses at FITóno application necessary! Here's how to get started:
- Credit Registration Information
Credit courses (non-degree) are officially registered with the State University of New York and administered by an academic school and department. Tests, assignments, and grades are provided by FIT faculty.
- Non-Credit Registration
Noncredit courses are short, intensive seminars or workshops taught by an expert in the topic. A mark of either Pass or Fail is awarded at the conclusion of the course.
- Non-Credit Online Course Registration
- Non-Credit Mail/Fax Registration Form
- Non-Credit Course Change - Add/Drop Form
- Non-Credit Refund Policy and Form
- For additional information on CEO, CT, SUS, and TOT courses, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information on SX courses, email email@example.com
- For personal assistance call 212.217.7715