Not all courses are offered every semester.
Links direct you to current offerings.
A total of 12 courses (10 required and 2 personal choice) is needed to complete this certificate.
Required courses (recommended in this order)
SXR 005 Introduction to Today's Omni-Channel Retailing
SXR 040 Who Are Your Best Customers and How to Motivate Them to Buy
SXR 050 Intro to Branding: The Art of Customer Bonding
SXR 080 Retail Operations and Management for the Omni-Channel World
SXR 085 How Logistics and Fulfillment Pilot Online Sales
SXY 200 Data Analytics: The Key to Unlocking Customer Intelligence
SXR 055 Introduction to E-Commerce and Digital Retailing
SXR 112 Strategic Skills for Measuring Omni-Channel Retail
SXR 115 Omni-Channel Buying and Merchandising
SXR 130 How to Land a Job in Omni-Channel Retail
Personal choice courses* (choose 2)
SXR 006 Intro to Fashion and Luxury Retail
SXR 008 Fundamentals of Today's Global Retailing
SXR 028 Introduction to the Planning and Allocation Function
SXR 075 Retail Math: Merchandising, Planning and Gross Margin
SXB 275 Crafting the In-Store Experience to Convey the Brand
* Inquire with a Professional Studies advisor about the possibility of substituting an alternate class. It is possible to satisfy personal choice requirements with programs from the other Business Certificates programs.
Facilitator: Robert Salerno
Students interested in a Professional Development Certificate of Completion must file an affidavit/Online Certificate Declaration after completing the first class of the certificate program. This will also enable you to obtain your official FIT ID.
- Log into MYFIT with your username and password at https://myfit.fitnyc.edu
- Select STUDENT tab
- Under Online Resources select ONLINE INFORMATION SYSTEM
- In the MAIN MENU options select STUDENT
- Scroll down and select ONLINE CERTIFICATE DECLARATION
- Select NON-CREDIT CERTIFICATE
- Select your program
*Students who are not currently registered for a class may
experience difficulties in filing their affidavit online. If you
encounter any problems processing your affidavit please contact Andrea
Adkins Miller at email@example.com with your name, email
address and the name of the certificate you are completing.
For login difficulties please contact the I.T. Department at 212.217.4357