Dates of Stay: Monday, May 26, 2014 – Wednesday, July 23, 2014 (11:00 am departure)
Rates per Person:
- $2,597 for a shared bedroom; $4,265 for a single bedroom
- A single in Alumni Hall is a single bedroom within a suite.
- A resident paying for a single will share a common area and bathroom with up to two other residents.
Location: Alumni Hall, 210 West 27th Street, New York, NY 10001
- You must submit proof of age; you must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be enrolled in at least one FIT class/internship/seminar.
- You must pay the entire summer housing program rate at the time of application.
- You must not have been enrolled in FIT residence halls during the Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 semesters.
- You must complete online residence hall questionnaire with passing grade.
- Log into MyFIT
- Select "Student Services" tab
- Select "Online Information System" in the middle column
- Select "Residential Life"
- Select "FIT Questionnaire"
How to Apply:
You must register for a summer class at FIT. (View summer courses.) Once registered, you will receive an FIT username and password. You will not be able to apply for housing without this information. To apply please follow the below steps:
- Log into MyFIT
- Select “STUDENT” tab
- Select “Online Information System”
- Select “Residential Life”
- Select "Residential Life" again
- Select "Apply online"
- Select shared or single room type from the drop down menu
If you have trouble signing in to MyFIT, contact Tech Help at 212 217.HELP (4357).
- Residents will be charged $10 per person, per overnight guest.
- All overnight guests must be pre-registered.
**NO REFUNDS FOR SUMMER HOUSING ONCE PAYMENT IS SUBMITTED**