Applications are available on MyHousing@FIT!
Dates of Stay: Saturday, June 27, 2015 – Wednesday, July 29, 2015 (9AM Departure)
Location: Kaufman Hall at 406 West 31st Street, New York, NY 10001
Rates (per Person):
$1,835.00 Shared Bedroom
$2,514.00 Single Bedroom*
*A single in Kaufman Hall is a single bedroom within a suite. A Resident paying for a single will share the common area and bathroom with up to two other residents.
Eligibility: To qualify, you must
• Be 18 years old to apply for housing
• Be enrolled in the ESL Program prior to applying for housing
• Pay the entire ESL housing rate at the time of application
• Complete orientation questionnaire with a passing grade
How to apply:
- Log into MyFIT
- Choose “STUDENT” tab
- Select “Online Information System”
- Select “Residential Life”
- Select "Residential Life" again
- Select "Apply online"
- Select shared or single room type from the drop down menu
Students experiencing difficulties signing in to MyFIT should contact the Information Technology Department at 212 217 HELP (4357).
• Residents will be charged $10 per person, per overnight guest
• All overnights must be pre-registered.
**NO REFUNDS FOR SUMMER HOUSING ONCE PAYMENT IS SUBMITTED**