Orientation Requirements for Overnight Visitation
Once you have completed these requirements you are eligible to apply for overnight visitation privileges. Please visit our Visitation Policy page for further instructions on pre-registering your overnight guests.
NEW STUDENT REQUIREMENTS
We are excited to have you participate in New Student Orientation. In addition to fun trips and workshops that will give you the opportunity to meet and interact with other new FIT students, we also offer presentations and programs that will enable you to get acquainted with the FIT community and your new NYC neighborhood.
For general orientation information go to: http://www.fitnyc.edu/orientation.
In order to have overnight guests on campus, you must complete a few requirements.
Before you arrive on campus (do this at home):
1. Complete the Essentials Course - Go to www.mystudentbody.com. Create a username and password. The school code is: fittiger. Once logged in, take the Essentials course. For detailed instructions click here.
After your arrival on campus:
2. Attend your Orientation Floor Meeting (on your floor)
3. Attend the Residence Hall Orientation
4. Complete a survey that will be sent to your FIT email after orientation
RETURNING STUDENTS REQUIREMENTS
1. Complete the Essentials Course - Go to www.mystudentbody.com. Create a username and password. The school code is: fittiger. Once logged in, take the ESSENTIALS course. For detailed instructions click here.
2. Complete the policy questionnaire: Go to your MyFIT - FIT Questionnaire. For detailed instructions click here.