There are many resources available to help you succeed at FIT both inside the classroom and out.
- The Registrar's Office handles course registration and degree audit.
- The Academic Advisement Center can help answer your questions about things like course selection, degree programs, and major changes.
- The Writing Studio and Academic Skills Tutoring Center can provide assistance with class assignments.
- The Career and Internship Center can help you get some real-world experience while pursuing your degree.
- Visit the Barnes and Noble Bookstore at FIT to pick up your textbooks and other class materials.
- IT for FIT supports all of the information technology on campus including the computer labs, smart classrooms, online resources, and wireless capabilities.
- The Gladys Marcus Library provides a well-selected collection of more than 300,000 volumes of print, non-print, and electronic materials.
- The PRINTFX/Graphics Lab is a facility that supplies pre-press printed graphics to FIT’s students, faculty and staff.