Welcome to Academic Affairs
Instruction is offered through the Schools of Art & Design, Jay and Patty Baker School of Business & Technology, Liberal Arts, Graduate Studies, and Continuing and Professional Studies. There are 48 degree programs of which 15 are the Associate degree; 26 are the Baccalaureate either BFA or BS degree; and 7 are either Master of Arts, Master of Fine Arts, or Master of Professional Studies degree (see Academics). The School of Liberal Arts offers 19 minors and the School of Art Design offers a Creative Technology minor. In addition, 12 credit certificates are organized through Continuing and Professional Studies.
The Academic Services Departments of Academic Affairs include the Academic Advisement Center, the Career and Internship Center, Faculty and Academic Program Support, Faculty Services, the Grants Office, International Programs, and the Gladys Marcus Library.
- Illustration Faculty Member Designs Jimi Hendrix Stamp
- Jeffrey Silberman Re-Elected Executive Director of the International Forum for Cotton Promotion
- FIT Professor Harriet Korman Wins Guggenheim Fellowship
News / Announcements
- Welcome our New Full-time Faculty!
- Fall 2014 Convocation — Monday, August 18, 2014
Read Vice President Giacomo Oliva's Remarks...