Studies show that mentoring not only promotes a spirit of collaboration and teamwork, enriching the teaching-learning process for mentors and mentees alike, but that it also contributes to job satisfaction and employee retention.
New Full-Time Faculty Orientation and Mentoring Series AgendasView/Download (pdf):
- Reception (2009-08-26)
- Teaching, Learning and Technology (2009-09-29)
- Addressing Student Needs (2009-10-29)
- The Tenure Process at FIT (2009-12-01)
- Teaching Students for Whom English is a Second Language (2010-02-25)
- Assessment of Student Work and Providing Effective Feedback (2010-04-29)
Faculty Orientation Series 2007-2011:
Please click HERE to visit the FIT Faculty Mentoring website.