John E. Reeves Great Hall
- Growth opportunities for India: Where do we go from here?
- Effect of Global Warming on India's Economy
- Impact of Fashion and Entertainment Retail Industries: Its Growth, Challenges, and Opportunities
- Ravilochan Pola, President & CEO, Kotak Mahindra Inc.
- Sandy Starkman, President & CEO, Sandy Bear Designs & Sandy Starkman Co., NYC, New Delhi, & India
- Industry Guest: $50.00
- Students: Free with Picture I.D. and Pre-Registration with EFFI Office
- Includes networking event with Indian appetizers
Pre-Registration Payment and Registration
- Check, Visa, MasterCard and American Express accepted.
- Please make checks payable to:
The Educational Foundation for the Fashion Industries (include “India Day 2009” in the memo section)
EFFI, Fashion Institute of Technology
227 West 27th Street, Rm. C204
New York, NY 10001
- For information and student registration, call 212 217.4100 or email Lindsay_Yodice@fitnyc.edu.
Presented by the Department of International Trade & Marketing,
Christine S. Pomeranz, Chairperson.
For further information please contact Professor Subash Midha,
International Business and Finance, New York University.