Hue—FIT's alumni magazine—is your connection to the college...to campus...to fellow alumni (famous alumni, too)...to students ready to impact the industry...to faculty with insights beyond the classroom...to college news...to creativity...and to shared success.
Hue is the spirit of FIT.
Three times a year, Hue magazine delivers college news, alumni updates, student stories, campus chatter, and inspired musings in a way that revives your connection to FIT on every page.
And of course, it's a well-designed and inspired publication that is pleasing to both the mind and the eye.
Go ahead. Judge us by our cover.
To receive Hue, join the FIT Alumni Association. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In every issue:
- Alumni Notes: News from your classmates
- Hue's News
- 27/7: One question, many answers
- I Contact: A student in first person
- Faculty on...: Insights from the classroom and beyond
- Footprint: Steps toward a sustainable future
- Sparks: Sources of inspiration
- The Ask
Editors, Hue Magazine
Linda Angrilli, Editor
Alex Joseph, Managing Editor, Alexander_Joseph@fitnyc.edu
Jonathan Vatner, staff writer
Vanessa Machir, Editorial Assistant
Empire Design Studio, Art Direction and Design