Click here to be added to our mailing list and receive future mailings regarding the Senior Scholars Program.
Registration generally is held immediately before each fall & spring term begins. Courses offered are subject to availability and the tentative course list is posted to this page approximately 1 week prior to the date of registration. A final list of available courses is provided at registration.
Course Selection Guidelines:
- Repeating a course you have previously audited will not be permitted.
- You may request an enrollment waiver for an evening or weekend course that has a pre-requisite or co-requisite, if you can demonstrate the skills that course requires, as per the department representative. To request a waiver, contact the department directly. If the waiver is granted, present a printed copy at the time of registration.
- If you are requesting an advanced-level language course, you will be enrolled if you have completed the pre-requisite course for that language.
- You may select Day sections from a list of available courses offered by the School of Liberal Arts, which will be published on this site prior to registration.
- Day sections of courses offered by the Schools of Art & Design and Business & Technology are not available.
- Online (OL) and Blended Learning (BL) sections of courses are not available for Senior Scholar enrollment.
*Please bring the following as proof your place of residence is New York state.
• One government issued photo identification is required
In addition, bring any two of the following:.
• Any document issued by this State or county, city, or the federal government
• New York voter precinct card
• Military orders/documents
• Utility bill or cable bill (not more than 60 days old)
• Housing lease or contract, mortgage statement, property or income tax statement
• Preprinted financial statement, e.g., bank statement showing home address, (not more than 60 days old)
• New York vehicle registration card or title
• New York vehicle insurance policy
• Letter from homeless shelter or proof of unemployment