Diversity Stamp of Support
- Put our Stamp of Support* on the materials promoting your event or project and post it on the Council’s website for the entire FIT community.
- Send one campus-wide email blast the week preceding the event/project.
- Announce your event on the Diversity Council's Facebook page and Twitter feed
- Broadcast a text message on FIT TVs and IT monitors during the week of the event/project.
- Post an announcement in FIT Direct** and the FIT Portal.
- Endorse your event and include the following endorsement on event/project promotional materials: "The Diversity Council of the Fashion Institute of Technology is pleased to give its Stamp of Support for this event / project. For more information, go to www.fitnyc.edu/diversity."
* The Diversity Council's Stamp of Support is an initiative of the Council to encourage and help promote diversity related events. This process serves as a 'one-stop shop' to promote diversity related events - excludes printing of materials. No monetary support is provided.
**Please note: there are due dates to submit announcements on FIT Direct. Submissions must be received in a timely manner to post announcements on FIT Direct.