Online Block Selection
School of Art and Design major/related area coursework is sequential and each semester builds upon the previous one. Certain required major courses must be taken simultaneously to ensure that you have what you need to move on. These groups of required major courses are called a block.
Degree students in the School of Art and Design have the opportunity to select their major block of courses for fall 2014 from March 20 - 26.
Art & Design Block Checklist
Block Schedules by Major
Block Selection Access Times
1. Go to http://myfit.fitnyc.edu during your specific access date and time
2. Log in using your FIT username and password
3. Click the Student tab
4. Under Online Resources, click Registration
5. Click Block Selection
6. Scroll down to view all blocks available to you
7. Click in the circle next to the block you want to select
8. Click Submit at the bottom of the page (WARNING: You cannot make a new choice once you click submit)
If you made the wrong selection and need to change blocks please contact us at FIT_Registrar@fitnyc.edu.
9. Click on Print this page in the top right hand corner to print