Summer Class in NYC
Dates of Stay: Monday, May 26, 2014 – Friday, August 8, 2014 (11:00 am departure)
Rates per Person:
- $3,750 for a shared apartment; $5,966 for a single apartment
- Suites consist of single, double, triple, and quad style apartments.
- Roommates will be assigned unless you have paid the single rate.
Location: Kaufman Hall, 406 West 31st Street, New York, NY 10001 (between 9th and 10th Avenues)
- Loft-style apartments with air conditioning, high ceilings, and city views
- Full kitchens and private bathrooms
- Easy walking distance to Penn Station, Times Square, subways, buses, and trains
- 24-hour security and on-call maintenance staff
- Professional on-call staff
- Fitness center
- Wireless internet, cable television, and 24-hour lounge
- Work areas and laundry facilities with text message alerts
- You must submit proof of age; you must be at least 18 years old.
- You must submit proof that you are taking a college course in NYC.
- You must pay for the entire summer housing program.
- You must complete online residence hall questionnaire with passing grade.
Special Instructions for Application:
- You will be completing the Visiting Intern application.
- Enter the name of the college you are attending this summer where application asks for Internship Company Name
- In each field that requires internship information, please enter "Summer College Class NYC."
- Please note all correspondence from FIT summer housing will classify you as a "Visiting Intern."
- Residents will be charged $10 per person, per overnight guest.
- The resident’s student account will be billed.
- All overnight visitation rules and regulations apply.
- EXTENDED VISITATION WILL NOT BE GRANTED DURING RECESS PERIODS.
**NO REFUNDS FOR SUMMER HOUSING ONCE PAYMENT IS SUBMITTED**