|ANGEL goes mobile using Bb Mobile Learn. The Mobile Learn app is now available for all Angel users on their iOS (Apple) devices and Android devices. You can use Mobile Learn from anywhere, on any carrier or network, to check in on your Angel course. You may participate in discussions, access course content, read announcements, check grades, and much more. More info|
Angel has been upgraded to Version 8 which means most popular web browsers now work well!
If you are interested in using Angel in your teaching please refer to the CET Calendar for the next time our introductory courses are offered. This page is dedicated to providing you with easy access to tutorials and supporting materials. Current Angel users should use the Angel Tutorials and Resources group located on your Angel Home page for more comprehensive tutorials and access to discussion forums
- For faculty new to Angel there is a new up to date guide that can be downloaded here. Angel Overview
- How to upload a syllabus and enable your course- for those new to Angel.
- Course Enable has a new simplified procedure. Download this very short PDF to guide you. Angel Course Enable
- Course Backup and Copy is the recommended procedure to backup and move your materials each semester. Angel 7.4 Course Backup and Copy Tutorial
- If you or your students have low speed or dial-up access to the internet try the PDA interface which should help speed up navigation a brief tutorial can be downloaded here. Angel Low Speed
- File size limits: Faculty 30MBs, Students 20MBs per file.
The CET offers Angel training at all levels to address and support faculty needs. Please bookmark this page and check it periodically for updates that will support your efforts to use and deploy Angel in the classroom. We recognize that managing course materials and techniques is an on-going process. Please stop by the CET anytime to discuss your needs or to schedule an orientation session, additional support or training.