If you need help doing research for class assignments, finding information or navigating your way through the Library's web site, you have several ways to get in touch with us for assistance.
- In Person — The Reference Desk is on the 4th floor of the Library, and is staffed whenever the Library is open.
- Visitors/Alumni: Click here for visitor access information.
- Ask A Librarian by Email, chat or text
- Phone — Call us at 212-217-4400. Available during Library hours.
- Don't forget to check our FAQs
The Library produces a number of guides to help you with your research, which you can access online.