Overnight visitors (visitors between Midnight and 8:00 am) MUST be pre-registered.
Please note: Your overnight request will not be approved if you have not completed your overnight visitation requirements.
HOW TO PRE-REGISTER YOUR OVERNIGHT GUEST:
1. Complete the online form and submit by 6PM on the day of their arrival (Monday – Sunday). Requests submitted late will not be processed.
2. Requests may only be submitted a maximum of 3 days in advance. Any requests submitted more than 3 days in advance will not be approved.
3. Approved guest will have an overnight guest pass at the security guard’s desk in the lobby of your residence hall on the day of their arrival.
4. Your guest will be asked to exchange a photo ID (to be left at the guards desk) for the guest pass.
5. No need to sign your overnight guest in and out. Upon exiting and entering the halls, guests simply exchange the pass for their photo ID held at the guard's desk.
6. Upon your guest’s final departure, exchange the pass for the guests photo ID and inform the guard that this is your guest’s final departure.
You MUST return the pass to security.
You MUST pre-register OVERNIGHT guests.
For more information about the visitation policy, please read our Summer Housing Policy Guide.