Please note: Your overnight request will not be approved if you have not completed your overnight visitation requirements. Requirements can be found here, and must be completed at least 1 business day prior to your overnight request.
Extended visitation is having a visitor stay in the residence halls for more than two consecutive nights. The maximum length of stay for an extended guest is 5 days.
1. Complete the online form (choose form corresponding to where you reside from choices on the left) and submit by 4P.M. on the day of their arrival (Monday – Sunday). Requests submitted late will not be processed
2. Requests may only be submitted a maximum of 3 days in advance. Any requests submitted more than 3 days in advance will not be approved.
3. You will receive a response email approving/denying your overnight request.
4. Approved guest will have an overnight guest pass at the security guard’s desk in the lobby of your residence hall on the day of their arrival.
5. Guest passes are distributed by the security guard and will be available by 10:00 pm. (If your visitor arrives before 9 pm it’s not a problem. Simply sign them in and remember to go back after 9pm for your overnight guest pass.)
6. Your guest will be asked to exchange a photo ID (to be left at the guards desk) for the guest pass.
7. No need to sign your overnight guest in and out. Upon exiting and entering the halls, guests simply exchange the pass for their photo ID held at the guard's desk.
8. Upon your guest’s final departure, exchange the pass for the guests photo ID and inform the guard that this is your guest’s final departure.
Remember: YOU MUST RETURN the pass to security (see visitation violations in Resident Handbook).
YOU MUST Pre-register OVERNIGHT guests.