Degree students in the School of Art and Design have the opportunity to select their major block of courses online, beginning December 16. After you select a block, register for liberal arts and/or elective courses beginning Tuesday, December 17.
Before you select a block:
- Check for holds in MyFIT and resolve with the appropriate department if needed
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE BLOCK SELECTION:
1. Go to myfit.fitnyc.edu during your specific access date and time
2. Log in using your FIT username and password
3. Click the Student tab
4. Under Online Resources, click Registration
5. Click Block Selection
6. Scroll down to view all blocks available to you
7. Click in the circle next to the block you want to select
8. Click Submit at the bottom of the page (WARNING: You cannot make a new choice once you click submit)
If you made the wrong selection and need to change blocks please contact us at FIT_Registrar@fitnyc.edu.
9. Click on Print this page in the top right hand corner to print
If there is only one block available to your major/semester, you must select the block as acknowledgment that you agree to be registered for thenext semester. You will be contacted to FIT email if there are any problems regarding your registration.