Services for Faculty
- Faculty Toolbox
- Library Instructional Program Brochure
- Request Instruction, Orientations, and Tours
- ACRL Information Literacy Competencies Standards
- Information Competencies for Students in Design Disciplines
- Reserve Materials – Placing Items on Reserve
- Library Materials Purchase Requests
- Interlibrary Loan
- Forecasting and Trend Services
- Reserve the Forecasts Room.
The FIT Digital Image Library is an Internet-based digital repository database of approximately 23,000 digital images intended for both research and instructional use by FIT students and faculty. For questions regarding FITDIL and its use in the classroom, contact Jana Duda, Technology Services Manager, 212 217.4375, firstname.lastname@example.org.