2. A curriculum database will be developed and will include examples of how FIT faculty have incorporated sustainability into the curriculum and serve as a resource for other faculty.
3. Green roofs will be installed on the Shirley Goodman Resource Center and the David Dubinsky Student Center.
4. The Schools of Art and Design and Business and Technology will jointly sponsor student competitions to design, produce, market and sell "green" bags and jeans using sustainable denim.
5. A college-wide Sustainability Council will make recommendations for and promote environmental and green initiatives; oversee sustainability conferences; and administer a grant fund which supports faculty and staff proposals that address sustainability issues.
6. Students will create a green promotional campaign highlighting existing energy and climate change initiatives. This promotional campaign will target all FIT constituents and will be run for at least one semester.