Library Partners With Berg Publishing for Subscription to BFL
The exciting new resource for fashion research will be available for the FIT community beginning in August. Found within this online library resource is:
- The Berg Encyclopedia of World Dress and Fashion online – updated twice a year
- E-Book collection: full text of c.60 Berg fashion e-books with regular updates
- An extensive, color, image bank with thumbnails that link through to enhanced content, including 1,600 images from the internationally renowned V&A collection and 2,000 images from the print encyclopedia.
- Extra reference resources, such as an A-Z of Fashion* and The Dictionary of Fashion History by Valerie Cumming, C.W. Cunnington and P.E. Cunnington
- Classic and Modern Writings on Fashion – 67 primary documents and seminal essays on the subject of fashion