WINTER HOUSING 2016
DATES: JANUARY 3, 2016 (12:00 NOON) TO SPRING 2016 CHECK-IN
The following information is subject to change and/or approval of the college.
Applications will be available online by November
Winter Housing Policies:
· ONLY residents living in the halls for Fall ’15 and Spring ’16 qualify for Winter Recess housing.
· Full payment is due upon submission of the Winter housing application.
· NO REFUNDS ONCE PAYMENT IS SUBMITTED.
· Residents are not required to enroll in Winter classes.
Rates are based on spring ’16 housing assignments – Traditional, Apartment, or Single style rooms:
- Traditional Style Room: $645.00
- Apartment Style - Shared Room: $748.00
- Apartment Style - Single Room: $1,225.00*
*The winter “single” rate applies ONLY to residents who are assigned to a single for Fall ’15/Spring ’16. If a roommate is NOT staying for winter, the “shared” rate would apply.
Please note: Residents who pay for winter housing MUST VACATE THE RESIDENCE HALLS BY December 22, 2015. ONLY paid winter residents will be allowed to check-in at 12 noon on January 3, 2016.
- EXTENDED VISITATION WILL NOT BE GRANTED DURING RECESS PERIODS.
- Residents will be charged $10 per person, per overnight guest. The resident’s student account will be billed.
- All other overnight visitation rules and regulations apply.