WINTER HOUSING 2014
DATES: JANUARY 1, 2014 (12:00 NOON) TO SPRING 2014 CHECK-IN
The following information is subject to change and/or approval of the college.
Applications due DECEMBER 1, 2013. Applications received after December 1, 2013 will be subject to availability.
Please sign on to MyFIT to apply.
Winter Housing Policies:
• ONLY residents living in the halls for Fall ’13 and Spring ’14 qualify for Winter Recess housing.
• Full payment is due upon submission of the Winter housing application.
• NO REFUNDS ONCE PAYMENT IS SUBMITTED.
• Residents are not required to enroll in Winter classes.
• There are no dining services during Winter Recess.
Rates are based on spring ’14 housing assignments – Traditional, Apartment, or Single style rooms:
• Traditional Style Room: $793.00
• Apartment Style - Shared Room: $906.00
• Apartment Style - Single Room: $1,488.00*
The winter “single” rate applies ONLY to residents who are assigned to a single for Fall’13/Spring ’14. If a roommate is NOT staying for winter, the “shared” rate would apply.
Please note: Residents who pay for winter housing MUST VACATE THE RESIDENCE HALLS BY December 20, 2013 – for detailed closing information go to http://www.fitnyc.edu/8667.asp. ONLY paid winter residents will be allowed to check-in at 12 noon on January 1, 2014.
• EXTENDED VISITATION WILL NOT BE GRANTED DURING RECESS PERIODS.
• Residents will be charged $10 per person, per overnight guest.
• The resident’s student account will be billed.All other overnight visitation rules and regulations apply.