Exciting new projects from these units for Spring 2014 include:
FIT faculty are encouraged to apply to Fulbright's specialist program, a two to six week experience in a selected institution abroad. The aim of the FSP grant is to exchange expertise and and build collaborations between US faculty and international partners on curriculum, faculty development, and institutional planning. Background on the FSP grant and application information can be found here: www.fitnyc.edu/22100.asp
- SUNY works scholarship program Ė Administered through the Career and Internship Center, SUNY works scholarship establishes competitive scholarships for summer internships. Nine scholarship of
1000 each will be awarded to students. Applications will be sent college wide Spring Semester 2014.
- For information on Summer 2014 Internships, and how to apply, visit the Career and Internship Center
In Fall 2014, the two-year Bachelor's Degree program in International Trade and Marketing goes live. This program is for students who have an associate's degree or at least 60 hours of college credit. Visit our page on FIT's Online Degree Programs
By summer 2015, FIT will complete the transition from ANGEL to Blackboard. All courses and groups will be housed in Blackboard, which has many exciting new features such as enhanced rubrics, easier grading, a better content editor, and so on.
- Center for Excellence in Teaching launches a Teaching with Technology Certificate program spring 2014.
- For a comprehensive calendar of upcoming CET events visit the CET calendar.
- The Fulbright Experience Brown Bag Lunch will be held on Thursday, March 6 from 12-2pm, hosted by Renee Cooper and Erika Rohrbach
For Academic Affairs and Faculty Policies, see the College Policy Library.