Summer Housing (Optional)
2013 Housing Dates: TBD
- Optional dormitory housing is available at FIT
- Students will be able to stay in housing from the time they arrive for the SIELP through the rest of the Fall 2013 semester
- Note that in order to qualify for summer housing at FIT, you must also contract and pay for Fall housing
- Students who have previously been admitted to housing will be changed to Kaufman Hall if they are part of the SIELP program
- For further details on housing policies, particularly those related to withdrawals and refunds, visit the summer housing page.
- Cost is approximately $2,637 (Per person based on double occupancy) or $4,330 (Per person based on single occupancy)
For full details and instructions for applying to housing, visit the housing website.