Faculty Senate Committee on Sustainability
"... to help guide the evolutionary steps needed in making FIT a model of sustainability.
We will encourage and facilitate the collaborative efforts of the FIT community to generate knowledge, acquire skills, develop values, and initiate practices that contribute to a sustainable, high quality of life on campus, and beyond."
Elected Members (Fall 2014)
- Ann Cantrel - Committee Chair
- Keith Ellenbogen,
- Patrice George
- Terry Ginder
- Arthur Kopelman
- Shanon Leddy
- Leslie Preston
- Maria Rothenberg
- John Simone
- Richard Turnbull
- Jacquelyn Costello (student member)
The committee's responsibilities are:
- Initiate, develop and recommend policies and procedures across all areas of the college for best practices in sustainability related issues.
- Develop and maintain a sustainability handbook.
- Initiate and support communication for disseminating pertinent information regarding sustainability to the college community.