The faculty and staff at the FIT Library are student-centered and focused on your success.
- Help with research in general
- Ideas for researching a specific topic
- Finding library books and DVDs
- Borrowing library books and DVDs
- Renewing library books and DVDs, reviewing what you have checked out (by logging into "My Account")
- Getting books and other materials the FIT Library doesn't have (through InterLibrary Loan)
- Magazines, journals, and newspapers in the Library
- Magazines, journals, and newspapers available online
- Fashion forecasts / trend services in the Library
- Fashion forecasts / trend services available online
- Computers, software, scanning, and printing in the Library
- Photocopying in the Library
- Group study space in the Library
- Other FAQs
Of course if you don't see what you need listed here, ask us!